CBD Infused Coffee
For all coffee lovers who depend on that steaming cuppa for your daily energy, why not add CBD oil into the mix?
Why? Whether we’re adding a few drops of tincture below the tongue, vaping as an alternative to smoking or using CBD rich balms or rubs, as individuals we all use CBD for a variety of reasons.
Now, adding it to our daily routine could not be any easier. Store it in your cupboard alongside your teabags and coffee range and lets practice using it in your Morning Wellness Routine.
I found adding CBD into my morning coffee/ latte to be a great way to take CBD regularly. Personally it beats the awkward few drops of tincture throughout the day, so. Either, add a few drops to your Latte-to-go en route to work or follow below to make your very own CBD Infused Latte Elixir.
All of our Well Zone CBD tinctures and products are full-spectrum and are made locally in a high standard environment. Being Full-spectrum, I like to add a shot of caramel or a few teaspoons of honey to give my coffee a sweet edge.
You will need:
- 1-2 teaspoons of your favourite coffee grounds
- 1 cup milk (almond/ soya)
- Well Zone CBD Oil. (% Strength of your choice)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey or shot of caramel (as an alternative to sugar)
- On a low heated pan, mix together your milk, vanilla extract, CBD and sweetener of your choice, honey is my preferred choice for the homemade Latte. Use the required amount of CBD oil to give your usual dose.
- Gently whisk together and heat the mixture til warm.
- Pop your coffee grounds into a mug of your choice and pour the mixture in, stirring as you would usually do!
- Simply kick back and enjoy your kick!
For an iced latte, simply pour the coffee over ice.
I do hope you guys get the opportunity to taste this lovely drink! Please experiment, changing the flavours and milks and let us know how it tastes, comment your thoughts below.
And remember, be well, stay happy!